ENTER ONCE AND
YOU COULD WIN TWICE!
The biggest competition for the Castle Lager Rugby Championship is here. We have 60 match tickets to give away. Enter now to win double match tickets to one of three fixtures. There is also a grand prize draw of box tickets to the game, plus a dinner for two with a Springbok Rugby Player, including flights and accommodation.
Enter to win double match tickets to see the Boks in action in the Castle Lager Rugby Championship by simply booking a return ticket to any SAA destination. Simply fill in your details and the game you’d like to win tickets for and your SAA booking number, and we could be seeing you at the game.
You will also automatically be entered into our Grand Prize draw to win dinner for two with a Springbok Rugby player, including flights and accommodation.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is South African Airways SOC Limited Reg. No 1997/022444/30
- This competition is open to any natural person who is 18 years or older, resident in South Africa and who has booked a return ticket to any destination operated by South African Airways on the www.flysaa.com website from 1 August 2014.
- The competition period will run from 1 August 2014 at 07:00 am to 27 September 2014 at 08:00 am.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each of the 30 winners will receive two match day tickets, which tickets will be for seating in applicable stadium’s general admission seating stands. The tickets will be couriered to the winners before the match. The tickets will only be delivered to physical addresses and will not be sent to postal addresses. The tickets will be couriered to the address stipulated by the winners at the time of entering the competition.
- Winner must reside in South Africa and have a valid South African ID book.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once, so make it count.
- System generated names will be selected by our audit team, these names will be chosen as winners.
- Costs for flights or any mode of transportation, accommodation and refreshments are for the winners own account.
- Prize excludes spending money and items of a personal nature.
- Changes are not permitted once the match day tickets are issued.
- South African Airways reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of SAA, SAA’s advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified as soon as the draw takes place, via e-mail and or by telephone.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree that South African Airways will be entitled to publish their names and photographs at no cost, in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period.
- All participants and winners indemnify the organizers, associated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotion. Prior to awarding the prize, South African Airways may require the winner to sign such an authorization/indemnity.
- By entering the competition, all entrants agree that any participation in this competition is subject to these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by South African Airways in its sole discretion, and South African Airways’ decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. All information relating to this competition published on any promotional or advertising material in any media at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
Indemnity and Waiver
By entering, the participant agrees to the following:
South African Airways, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, howsoever arising from or as a result of a participant’s participation in the competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. Prior to awarding the prize, South African Airways may require the winner to sign such an indemnity and waiver of liability. If a winner cannot provide such indemnity, they will forfeit the prize and the prize will once again be distributed by a separate draw. The ineligible winner will have no claim against South African Airways in this event.
South African Airways reserves the right at any time prior to final draw, to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against South African Airways and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against South African Airways their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will immediately form a part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.